New outfit and Makeup Post!

HELLO ALL HERE'S A NEW OUTFIT POST HOPE YOU ENJOY AND TAKE ANY IDEAS THAT YOU'D LIKE! NEED HELP CONTACT ME (KIM) @ RGSISTERS@AOL.COM OR FIND ME ON ANY OF MY TWITER PAGES (LINKS FOUND ON TOP OF PG) OR FACEBOOK! :D



Cardigan: Kohl's (Vera Wang) Dress: Forever21 (Twelve by Twelve) Stirrup Leggings: Ny. & Co. Shoes: Nine West Bag: Louis Vuitton (Gift!) Belt: Wet Seal Necklace: Francesca's Collections Scarf: World Market


I get a lot of questions about my makeup and what brands I purchase. Honestly I purchase whatever looks good to my eye before I purchase it. Some things I try even if they don't look awesome in person but not often. I take a similar approach to my makeup that I take when shopping for my clothes. I'm not a girl who's stuck on labels I just like good quality items. Remember good quality doesn't always mean expensive. Often times I'll tell people that I recommend Lorea'l HIP eye shadows over MAC because I can get a MAC like quality for a drug store price! :D Who doesn't like to save?! I am not in any way against labels because their quality is awesome but hey I'm a college student... I cut corners where I can! But I can tell you this... I never apply eye shadow to my eyes without applying my favorite primer called Spackle by Laura Geller. In the future I plan to purchase Bobbie Brown powder to check out how well it will blend with my skin! But for now the Lorea'l True Match is perfect for me! The mascaras that I use are Maybelline Lash Siletto and MAC Zoom Lash... these are awesome! I use two because I don't believe that one mascara can accomplish it all! So one is for length and the other is for thickening. The blushes that I use vary according to color and quality... I finally found an awesome peachy blush that shows up on my skin and makes my face more warm... bad thing is it was the last one at the store here in Shreveport and the company discontinued the line! :( It's called Cargo Cosmetics Laguna BL06 so if you know where I can get more please share! Anyways I also use MAC Merrily Mineralize Blush and MAC Hello Kitty Tippy! Finally I use a lot of glosses whatever complements the eyes at the time from nude-hot pink! My base for my lip gloss is Bath and Body Works CO Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine No. 1122.

Here are some photos of the products and how I use them!

FREQUENTLY USED PRODUCTS


MAC STUDIO FIX


Here I paired the black from the MAC trio Danger Zone with the Green from the HIP duo Riotous and I used the 2 mascaras mentioned above, Cargo blush, and the eye and lip spackle.
HIP RIOTOUS 



  
MAC DANGER ZONE
LAURA GELLER LIP AND EYE SPACKLE


CARGO



Here I used HIP duo Roaring blue and the MAC trio Danger Zone black. I used the same mascaras, eye and lip spackle and Cargo blush.


HIP ROARING

MAC DANGER ZONE




OTHER PRODUCTS NOT SEEN ON THESE PHOTOS


MAC TIPPY

MAC MERRILY

ANY ?s... JUST EMAIL ME @ RGSISTERS@AOL.COM AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU! REMEMBER TO LOOK OUT FOR THE LAUNCHING OF RGS WEBSITE WWW.THEREDGLASSESSISTERS.COM IN MAY 2010! :D 
PEACE AND BLESSINGS!



Comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM FEED