Before & After

So I've been on my weight loss journey for quite some time now. Prior to the past week I never thought to post before and after photos of my progress. The number one question that I've answered is what I've been doing. I've been counting calories, staying between 1200-1600 calories, working out 40-50 minutes 4-5 days weekly, and praying like crazy! I've fallen off of the wagon and gotten back up many times over the past 5 years. In that time I've lost 60lbs total! I've seen many lose that amount of weight in 6mos-1yr and I'm sure I could have done that too. But I say slow and steady wins the race. Lose it slow gain it slow and do a lot less to keep it off! I have about 40-50 more lbs to go and I will reach my goal! Look below to view my progress photos! I hope these will inspire others to be more healthy! :D





Comments

  1. So pretty! You look SO fab!!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I entered in for the giveaway! Great blog by the way! :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Very pretty pics before & after :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...you make me want to run a marathon! I like the way you said you fell of the wagon but you got back on. I am in my wagon phase and you are truly an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you Tammie! I'm glad that I can inspire you! You inspire me to keep going! :) We can do it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM FEED