Style Feature Request

Yesterday I received an exciting email from Alissa, the creator of a great plus size fashion blog, Stylish Curves, asking if she could feature my style on her blog and naturally I agreed!  She asked that I send photos of me rocking my best outfits and give a blurb on how I embrace my curves!  As many can tell by my photos I love a good trend as well as the next girl but I also like mixing trends!  Below you can see how I mixed trends in the photos that I sent in and find out where I got the items from!

Pretty n' Chic

Where'd I find it?
Top: Local boutique in ATL You can find an open back top here
Pants/Leggings: Sears You can find similar pants here
Shoes: Marshall's [Jessica Simpson (JS)]

Casual Days

Where'd I find it?
Jacket: Target You can find a similar one here
Top: Asos
Belt: Local boutique in ATL You can find a similar one here
Jeggings: Torrid find similar here
Shoes: Marshall's (JS)

Comfy n' Chic

Where'd I find it?
Denim Top: Charlotte Russe You can find a similar one here
Hi/Lo Skirt: Target
Clutch: Nordstrom (Juicy Couture)
Shoes: Dillard's (Michael Kors)

Safari Bound

Where'd I find it?
Top: H&M stores
Harems: Infinite Style
Shoes: Bakers (Wild Pair)

Sunshine Day

Where'd I find it?
Jacket: Ny&Co.
Top: Target
Belt: Asos
Cropped Pants: Lane Bryant You can find similar pants here
Shoes: Marshall's (Dereon) You can find the black pair here

Starry Night

Star Top: Marshall's
Belt: Asos
Maxi Skirt: JCP
Shoes: Dillard's (JS)

Hope you enjoyed the post and I'll keep you all updated on the feature! Until then, keep it easy breezy! haha ;)

Kim

Comments

  1. love all the looks! you look fab and congrats on the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why she featured you, I love your style, very cute and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I just love your style! I found your blog on someone else's site. You definitely have some outfits that I am inspired by... I think my favorite is the yellow blazer

    ~Sherine
    Stop by and say HI!
    Confessions Of A City Girl 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sherine thanks for stopping by and for the complement! I must say I'm enjoying that yellow blazer too! Please spread the word about my blog and visit my YouTube channel RedGlassesSisters! :) Oh and I'll def come by your blog!

      Delete
  4. I love your feature over at Stylish Curves!!!! And the looks you sent over were hott!!!! I love it!!!

    www.plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Timeka! So glad you enjoyed! Please keep checking bag for more posts! :)

      Delete
  5. girl, bye. i'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Kelly! Thank you for your support! :D Love you and your style much!

      Delete
  6. love starry night! this is the perfect night out outfit. conservative and sexy. love the look

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM FEED