How To: Make Your Maxi Skirt Versatile (Plus Size)

Hey folx,

As we bring a close to the summer and bring in the fall I decided to do a how to video showcasing how versatile maxi skirts can be and try out the dark lip trend! At the close of this past winter I found myself searching almost frantically for a deep purple lip color but to my disappointment, I couldn't find one! :( Well, since I purchased my MAC Rebel lipstick, that I love, over the summer I've been able to wear a dark lip. Still that wasn't dark enough! In this video you will see that I do indeed have a darker lip color that's just a bit darker than Rebel. I achieved this look with a black lip pencil and the Rebel lipstick. And what do ya know... It still isn't dark enough! But all problems have a solution... My solution is to purchase MAC Nightmoth lip pencil!



Click above to view the How To video.
We know that we've been MIA but we are back! For our first video to end the Summer and begin the Fall here's Kim with a how to video! In this video Kim shows you how to make the ever so popular maxi skirt more versatile. Click the play button to see three looks that you can create with your very own maxi skirts!

For Sunglasses Like these Click Here 

Want hair and makeup tutorials? Contact me here to give feedback!

***Do you have a special upcoming event? Do you want a new and improved look for the fall? Well you have found the right gal! Contact me for styling/wardrobe reconstruction deets!

Comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM FEED