Finally

For this post I decided to pair some old finds with a newer pair of jeans.

Hey guys, I'm back... FINALLY! It's been too long since I've posted. I've been intending to post for quite some time but I just haven't had the time or energy but I'm back in the swing now! Since I last posted I've started my styling business, Keys2LuxLife. I've been styling my sister for her performances and appearances and even had the opportunity to come up with the outfit ideas for her her Keyna doll brand doll, the Keyondra doll. My sister and I have some great things in the works that we're excited about. I'll let you all know about those as soon as we finalize the details!

Here's what you'll enjoy on the blog this time around.
-OOTDs
-DIY projects
-Styling projects and clients
-My beauty routines
-Product reviews
-Videos
-and more!

Until next time follow me on all of my social media KEYS2LUXLIFE.



Kimono: Similar | Top: Similar | Jeans | Shoes: Similar


Xoxo,


Kim
Keys2LuxLife

KEYS2LUXLIFE@GMAIL.COM

Comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM FEED